ANST - Need some costuming advice

Carol Ross courtanvaux at geocities.com
Thu Apr 30 09:29:02 PDT 1998

You make a valid point. I guess I am just to naive to think that would never
happen to me. Although, I do know it does happen. One of the things I try to
avoid in the SCA may explain my naivety. I try my best to notice when
certain people are being left out of the award game because so and so does
not like them. Even if I also do not care for them I try to judge them
fairly and recommend them for the award if they deserve it. I guess that I
want the same done with me in return - that is do not judge me by my name
but by my merits.