ANST - Dry sites will annoy the chemically dependent

Scott Fridenberg scottf at okom.net
Thu Apr 30 21:52:39 PDT 1998

>> Johan stated:
>> The banning of alcohol at events is being driven by the site owners,
>> YMCA and Boy Scouts, who are in the back pocket of the Christian
>> right!

     Northkeep uses the Will Rogers Scout Camp for almost all of our
events, and we are delighted with them.  The site is wet, and as far as I
know thay have never given us any proublems about that.  If it weren't
for Scout Camps and Campfire Girls Camps we would have very few suitable
event sites to choose from.

     I prefer a wet site, but whether a site is wet or dry is not a
factor in deciding which events I will attend.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Barony of Northkeep

Trumpets and tabors, pennons and ensigns, banners and horses white and
black.  These we shall soon see, and life will be good!
Bertran de Born  12th C.