ANST - Lost and Found: Kingdom Warlord/King's Champion

G.R.Rhine PenGwen at ticnet.com
Mon Aug 3 15:18:33 PDT 1998

Greetings from the Stewards of Kingdom Warlord/ King's Champion

The weather was hot, the well was dry, but Ansteorra doesn't let that
stop them from having a grand time! We would like to thank everyone
for attending the event this weekend. We hope all of you had as
wonderful a time as we did. Thanks for making it a success!

We have found things which have been lost. If
you are the owner, or know the owner of the following items, please
contact Lady Afan Elystan (PenGwen at ticnet.com) or Mistress Stella
Silvana (Elfsea at flash.net) about said items.

In Humble Service,

HL Mara of Rede
	&
Lady Afan Elystan
Stewards: Kingdom Warlord/ King's Champion

Lost and Found list:

black leather jack (mug)
green scarf
bag of tent stakes