ANST - children's music

smithson smithson at hot1.net
Sun Aug 2 21:50:07 PDT 1998

I would be extremely interested in childrens songs from the period.
I am trying to start a bardic guild up here in Emerald Keep and am
having trouble finding songs with music, let alone songs for children.
Also, any ideas on childrens games would be good too. I'm jotting
down ideas for a childrens guild so the kids will have something
period to learns while the adults are doing their thing.

			Sincerely,
				Lady Francesca di Angelo