ANST - Bounce back

by way of "Shane B. Internet Consultant" <shaneb@icubed.net> pug at pug.net
Tue Aug 4 13:17:51 PDT 1998

Your message from (Tue, 04 Aug 1998 15:40:13 -0400) is being returned.
The reason for this return is :

  You have failed to edit the message appropriately or intentionally tried
    to bypass the filters.
  You have failed to edit the trailers out. (ie. Go to http://lists. ...)

Please correct mistakes like this before posting again.

Sincerely,
Phelim "Pug" Gervase - List administrator

Metoo and I was squired in '85  Hmmm maybe we should start the "Aulde
Squires Guild"...

Alastair