ANST - RE: squire's update

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Wed Aug 5 15:51:49 PDT 1998

Sir Alexis wrote:
to respond to Sir Aaron's questions:

> I know of a squire up in Bonwicke that is squired to a Knight from the
Outlands.
send me the info

   I would be the squire that Sir Aaron spoke of. I have been squired to
Sir Asad of the Outlands for about 4 years, although it doesn't seem that
long ago. I squired to him for several reasons. Mostly because I had know
him for about 2 years before that. We had often attended some of the same
events. I respected him a great deal and liked the way he fought. I wasn't
in a real hurry to squire, it just sort of happened.
  I have tried to stay active in one manner or another. Had to stop sword
fighting for about a year because of an elbow injury, dang jiu-jitsu
people. I teach a karate class one night a week and do help some of the
less experienced fighters as much as I am able. I also hold local office.
  Hope this helps you. I don't want to get too long winded and sound like I
am bragging.
  Chiang, Minister of Caring & Understanding for the House Crane
 and the Sacrificial Seneschal for the Barony of Bonwicke and Who is not
Really as Bad as Some People Say