ANST - Leaving You for a While

Laury Torrence J-LTorrence at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 6 14:58:03 PDT 1998

Greetings Gentle Friends,

Due to changes in my mundane life, I will no longer have
instant access to a computer for a while, and so this will
be the last missive from myself for a bit.  Don't worry, I'll
be checking in from time to time, and will be back on the
lists when I have a system at home again.  I have set up
an account with Hotmail, and anyone who wishes to send
me personal e-mail may do so at that address.  I won't be
checking it more than once a week so I don't advise sending
anything urgent.........ah well, this too shall pass...............

Well I'm off to my first Pennsic in a couple days, and thence
to a new profession when I return.  I look forward to seeing
folks at events this fall, everyone take care, and behave
yourselves!

Sincerely,
Baroness Caterina Angelique Coeur Noir - Bryn Gwlad
je suis le tenebreux

new e-mail address - hecaterina at hotmail.com