ANST - LAST CHANCE - Pennsic Pity Postcards

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Fri Aug 7 04:45:05 PDT 1998

I don't leave for Pennsic until Tuesday, so if you get your address to me
by MONDAY 10 AUGUST I will be happy to mail a postcard to you from Pennsic.

My home computer now works again, so if you sent the info to me before, you
don't need to send it again.  If you haven't sent it to me before, you have
until MONDAY NIGHT to do so.

                                                ---= Morgan

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/   Morgan Cely Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

   "If I owned Hell and Texas, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."
     ---=  P.H. Sheridan, in a speech at Fort Clark, Texas - (1855)

                I intend to live forever - so far, so good