ANST - Kingdom Award Insignia

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Aug 9 12:36:08 PDT 1998

I challenge each region, barony, shire, canton, college full or incipeiant
status within the Kingdom of Ansteorra to turn in more Kingdom Award
Insignia at the next Coronation than I do.  For those that do, I will cook
your next
feast, provding: 1) you want me to, 2) you still have to buy the food, 3) I
can get off of work.  The exact details will be workout between now and
then.  I will repost this challenge every month on the lists.  A full page
ad will appear in the Black Star announcing the challenge as soon as
possible (probably October).  There will also be a full page ad for the
challenge the month of January with Notes and Challeges each month in
between.

Gilli