ANST - Photographer at Steppes.

Robert Brown gorm at intplsrv.net
Mon Aug 10 01:50:34 PDT 1998

Greetings.  I need some help from the list.  At Steppes Artisan there
was a gentle taking pix with a digital camera.  Upon returning from
Steppes Artisan, we found out that not one of my group had given him our
e-mail address like we each thought the others would.  We would very
much like copies of his pictures of their garb, as well as my ladie's
apprenticing.  If that gentle could contact me, or if someone could ask
him to e-mail me I would be very appreciative.
Thank You,
Lord Gorm MacLeod
Stronghold of Falconridge