ANST - Invitation from Hidalgo Alfredo & Lady Marisela

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Mon Aug 10 17:40:14 PDT 1998

I will be webbing this next week, but until then, I wanted to pass along
the following announcement, as the date is coming soon:

************************

Be it Known that HIDALGO ALFREDO GABRIEL HALCON (mka Jose Luis Reyes)
having given his troth unto LADY MIRIAM MARISELA BAT YITZAK (mka Marcia
L. Isaacs) during the grand Tournee de Lyonesse, humbly begs that all
known unto him join in a celebration of his union with Lady Marisela on
the 6th day of September, in the year of our Lord 1998, at the 10th hour
of the morn at Raymond Rimkus Park, San Antonio, Texas.

The ceremony will be followed by a tournament, in honor of his Lady.
Those wishing to display their prowess and chivalry upon the field of
honor please come prepared.

Any wishing to provide personal comforts, such as feast gear, chairs,
pavilions, etc., are encouraged to do so. Outstanding feats of honor and
chivalry will find the largess of Hidalgo Alfredo's new Ladywife to be
great!

A grand wedding feast with dancing and revelry will follow in the
eventide.  Any needing facilities for changing for the feast, please
contact Lady Marisela.

Please RSVP to Lady Marisela by August 30, 1998.