ANST - GW Transport

Fox Anton Purtill fpurtill at simpletel.com
Tue Aug 11 05:39:42 PDT 1998

Don't know if you looked into this as an option, but have you spoken to the
bus rental place about 'donating' the bus travel to the SCA as a tax
write-off?  Since we are non-profit education any donations to the SCA are
tax-deductable, so it IS possible they may be interested.  If this is the
case the cost is rather moot.  Note that a current officer would have to do
the actual paperwork for this to be valid.

Fox Anton Purtill - Karin Höijer-Purtill
blackfox at flash.net     khoijer at flash.net
House Starblade - www.flash.net/~blackfox
   (H) 512-821-3205 - (W) 512-425-9732