ANST - Southern Regional Fighter Practice

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 10:09:46 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Yes, this is the weekend.  The following is an approximate copy of the
post Baron Theodric sent a few weeks back:

Southern Regional Fighter Practice to be held at Tempio. Location:
Jaycee Park, 2302 W. Ave. Z, in Temple, a map is available at the
website listed below. Starting time 1pm to when we get hungry. A Potluck
supper will be held after fighting ends, we would like to have everyone
bring their own meat to BBQ and we'll supply the charcoal...everyone
bring a side dish. Park closes at 9pm. There is a large shaded structure
with tables and benches for our use along with a small grill area for
cooking. Please feel free to bring your shade pavilions and chairs.
There is also a playground for the children as well as basketball goal
and tennis court for those not fighting and wish to do something else.
Please bring water to drink.

This is not your standard fighter practice. This is a Regional Practice
and we would like to see all of the region turn out for it. On that
issue there will be a sword given for the overall best fighter of the
day. This will be chosen by the criteria of, 1) style, 2) courtesy, and
3) willingness to assist others (after all, it is still practice).
Winning your rounds is a plus but not a necessity.

We look forward to the fun and camaraderie of the Southern Region. May
there be lots of teaching and learning.

Site is at our regular fighter location and the map is on our website
at: http://www.vvm.com/~thoedric/

I'm thinking melees.  Lots of melees.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace, Capitan