ANST - children's music

John Ruble ulf at urocor.com
Mon Aug 3 07:09:22 PDT 1998

I have two songs we sang for Beltane several years ago,  Bjornen Solver
and ... uh... the other one.
The first one is a song about a bear sleeping, and one child hides under
a fur while the other children dance in a ring around him while singing
this song.  When the verse ends, the "bear" charges out and grabs another
child, who becomes the bear for the next verse.

The other song, Sma Gruderna (I think), is a cute song about the
differences between little pigs and little frogs, with appropriate
gestures.

Both are in Swedish, and I do not know if they are in- or post- period.
 If you are interested, please e-mail me privately, and I will find out
and respond.

Ulf