ANST - archery question (answer?)

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Aug 21 22:11:50 PDT 1998

On 21 Aug 98, at 20:12, Clint Lively wrote:

> For Mongol style bows try www.horsebows.com
> The guy is at Gulf Wars and he has some incredible bows, but they might be
> a bit pricy for the battlefield.
>
> Cael the Wolf

already have a decent mongol'ish target bow (though i do lust after one of
the heavy "hunters" from that site mentioned ...) ... looking around for a
bow suitable for ultimately use on the combat-archery field ... something
that's not going to be damaged if it gets whacked or stepped upon (and if
so, cheap enough it's not a financial disaster if broken ...)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves