ANST - cannons?...at Pennsic?

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 24 11:09:14 PDT 1998

Tomonaga wrote:
>Lord Jovian:
>If you're interested in the possibilities of making a weapon of this
>type, please contact me privately.  I have some strange ideas I'd like
>to kick around.

By golly, I think the idea of having someone like HL Jovian involved in a
cannon project is to be commended. Someone of his high moral standards
would be sure to prevent the possibility of the creation of loose cannons
running around and embarrassing everyone. ;->

(Dang, I bet *that* just cut into my apprentice-tax take for the month)
heehee
Aquilanne