ANST - Combat Archery

larkin at webstar.net larkin at webstar.net
Tue Aug 25 07:15:42 PDT 1998

> Fiberglass shafts have been approved by the SCA for crossbows. They have NOT
> yet been approved by Ansteorra. One of the things that I have to test yet.
> Sir Karl must approve of the persons being shot. Any one want to be a target
> let me and Sir Karl know and we can try to get together at Gothic.

I shall be at Gothic and will be happy to serve as target.  I only have
one reservation.  I would like to wear my heavy helm for the tests.
Although my 3weapons mask should be proof against  me getting
hurt by an arrow, I do not wish to unduly stress the mesh.  The
heavy helm is vertually indistructable.

Larkin
===