ANST - TRF

Robert_Smetek at veritasdgc.com Robert_Smetek at veritasdgc.com
Mon Aug 31 06:26:08 PDT 1998

Greetings unto the list,
This year at TRF we are going to try something that might get the mundanes
a little more interested in our fighting than they have been in the past.
What the TRF Officers are proposing is that one heavy and one light fight,
out of the four fights that we fight every time we go to the mound have a
set script.
We are not proposing that our fighters fight bellow there level or that
Y'all should choreograph.
What we are looking for is a little something extra to give the crowd a
story line to make there experience a little more enjoyable.
What we need are short scripts without to much talking and don't be afraid
to suggest non-dangerous props.
If even a small kernel of an idea is sent to me, I'll get with Random and
see what we can grow out of it.
As always we appreciate any help you could give us.

Thanx,

BlackAngus McNeil

Head of the House of the Meandering Bovines

TRF Crowd Marshal and Script Officer