ANST - Awards at King's Lancer and Mendersham Defender

John Ruble ulf at urocor.com
Mon Aug 31 07:44:49 PDT 1998

For those of you unable to attend King's Lancer at Mendersham, here is a
partial list of the awards given by Their Majesties.  I also want to
shamelessly plug the feast that Rossario and Alden put together (with
much help from the populace).  Please email me any leftovers.

The new King's Lancer is again Murdoc of the Wastelands.

Mogan McAlpin - AoA
Ceridwyn Wilsford - AoA
Randolph Steward - AoA
Sigrun inn Harfagri - Thistle in Brewing
Isabella Incarboni - Crane
Rolanda Rossner - Golden Bridle
Rolanda Rossner - Comet (Mendersham)
Melanie of Bassenthwaite - Golden Bridle
Melanie of Bassenthwaite - Comet (Mendersham)
Joanna Montgomery - Comet (Mendersham)
Galiena Gruenstein - Star of Merit

It was a nice event.
Ulf Gunnarsson