ANST - Academy of the Bow

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon Aug 31 12:14:02 PDT 1998

What HL Gilli didn't tell is that two 170's were also sot in the IKCAC. That
give Ansteorra a 188.6 average best in the known world so far.
We also had a 160 in open crossbow in IKAC and a 141 in open IKAC which I
think will help Ansteorra average in that competition. We do still need a
third person to shoot and turn in a score for open crossbow, so lets get out
and shoot and turn in those scores, please.
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra