ANST - Scribal Question

larkin at webstar.net larkin at webstar.net
Mon Aug 31 14:10:37 PDT 1998

Greetings Mistress Rayah Blackstar,

Please excuse my bothering you with a question not related to the
Scribal Handbook [well, maybe it should be. I don't know.]

A couple just moved to San Angelo, Texas from Japan and have
cast an envious eye upon the scrolls that we give when an AoA is
awarded.  They both hold AoA's from the Kingdom of the West but
would like very much to have one of our "pretty" scrolls.  Would it be
appropriate to use the Ansteorran AoA scroll and transcribe the
information from their original promisary scroll from the West?

In addition, could you tell me what the procedures are for preparing
achievement scrolls in general?  I think that I would like to try my
hand at designing one for myself and my lady wife.

I appreciate your response.

Larkin
===

Question: What's the first rule?