ANST - SCA Gift ideas

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Dec 3 13:12:12 PST 1998

Trish McCurdy wrote:

> I saw this thread and had to add one myself.  A great Christmas shopping
> site for that Fighter in the house is:
<snip>
> Larissa

Ok, for those looking for Yule gift ideas, take a look at this file in the
SCA-INC section of my Florilegium files:

largess-ideas-msg (46K) 10/15/97    Ideas for largess and gifts. Royalty gifts.

I have also just created a new file for you cooks out there. Eventually this
will be in the FOOD section. However, I have not sent this to the web site
yet. You can get it from my by email though, in text or Word 6.0 format.

food-gifts-msg    (11K) 12/ 1/98    Period food items that make good gifts.

My Florilegium is at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net