ANST - SCA Gift ideas

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Fri Dec 4 06:44:51 PST 1998

Just a small comment:

Ten weeks is STILL incredibly fast to receive armor, from what I've seen.  Our
barony waited about a year for loaner gear, from an in-kingdom armorer.
Lionardo has been waiting for a helm since Gulf Wars.  I also ordered from the
Armorstore right before Xmas last year, and had to wait for a little less than
two months, from what I remember (the stuff that I ordered wasn't the "in stock"
stuff).  I called and hastened the process.  But, considering these other
alternatives, I'll take a 2 mo wait, over a MUCH longer one that I've seen
result (without exception) when stuff has to be commissioned and custom made.

Isobel Hadleigh
Bjornsborg