ANST - Archery question

Hugh Niewoehner hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Tue Dec 1 05:01:47 PST 1998

Tim Lozos (timden at lcc.net) said something that sounded like:
> I would like to acquire a decent cross bow and arrows.  Can anyone put me in
> touch with someone who has/makes them?  I have noticed that HE Octavia put a
> very nice perfectly round bruise in the center of a friend's chest, and was
> told that this was the result of a very nice crossbow....
This may be far afield for you but...there is also a Master Kazmiriz in
Grimfells (Fayetteville, AR) who does excellent working bows.

Chris Nogy <cnogy at DICKSONSTREET.COM>
There are some pictures of the bow he made for Ealdormere Coronation at:
http://users.dicksonstreet.com/~cnogy/xbow/

Regards,
	Damon