ANST - Ansteorran Teachers Database

Rikki Mitman esmitman at ghg.net
Tue Dec 1 14:41:33 PST 1998

Yesterday, I posted a call for teachers to three lists. In less than 24
hours, I had 55 classes entered in the database. I think this is a fantastic
response, and I'm sure there will be more (hint, hint).

While the database will be continually updated, it is available for your
reference now. If you would like to add a couple of classes to your upcoming
event, please contact me directly and I'll send you a printout of the
classes available (hard copy or by email).

If you have classes you can teach, please send me the information outlined
below. And my thanks to those who have already responded!

***Please remember to reply to me, and not to the list.***

My email address is esmitman at ghg.net.

Thank you very much,

Mistress Teleri ferch Pawl
Barony of the Stargate
Ansteorra

---------------------

    Your SCA title
    Your SCA name
    Your modern name
    Your address
    City, state, zip
    Phone
    Email address

    Home group (barony, shire, canton, college)

    Areas you will travel to

    Class description (include level --beginning, intermediate, advanced,
all)

    Materials fee, if any (please indicate clearly whether or not there is a
fee)

    Whether you require indoor space, electricity, running water, tables and
chairs, a kitchen or "other" facilities, indicating what "other" is.

    If there are restrictions (limited class size, for example), please note
those as well.