ANST - Baroness Vashti's Wake

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Dec 2 05:20:49 PST 1998

From: tadhg at bigfoot.com (Dr Tiomoid M. of Angle)
Newsgroups: rec.org.sca
Subject: Baroness Vashti's Wake
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 19:33:07 GMT

The Wake/Farewell Party for Baroness Vashti of the Flaming Tresses will be
held on Thursday, 3 December, at The White House, 6525 Forest Lane, Dallas.
I'm told that this has been used in the past for an Arts & Sciences event,
so some people may remember it. It is a very pleasant site and one of
Vashti's favorites.

The site is on the north side of Forest, between Hillcrest and Preston, to
the east across the parking lot from the Unity Church of Dallas, which
parking lot we will be using.

The site will be open between 1 p.m. and 8 p.m., and my manager at EDS has
generously offered to provide refreshments.

I shall be wearing mundane casual dress and encourage others to do the
same. The weather forecast is for rain with a high of 68 degrees, although
weather here tends to be both drier and warmer than predicted; I'm hoping
that it will be clement enough for us to use the back garden, which is very
pleasant.

Please spread the word to those who may not have access to this forum.