ANST - Ansteorran Rapier Kingdom Fighter Practice

Wayne Ross courtier at geocities.com
Fri Dec 4 11:23:55 PST 1998

Here are the last hour directions to the site, for all planning on making the trek to Fort Worth tomorrow, for the KFP.
The date of the practice is Saturday, December 5th, 1998.
The site is the Oakwood Enterprises Warehouse, 2925 Braswell Dr., Ft. Worth Tx, 76111

To get there, take your best route to I-35W. The site is in Fort Worth, north of downtown. Take the NE 28th Street exit, and go, east. The first intersection is Braswell. A landmark is the Dr. Pepper Distribution Center, at the corner of 28th, and Braswell. Turn left (north) on Braswell. The site is the first fenced compound after the Dr. Pepper Dist. Center. on the left.
There will NOT be signs directing traffic to the site. It is, however, very easy to find.
The site will open at 10:00 a.m., and will close when we can't pick up blades any more.
There is a vending machine and indoor privies on site, and there are several restaurants in the area.
The practice is indoors, on a concrete floor, so boots are okay, but tennis shoes are optional, and may be preferred.
I know that this has been very short notice, and that the turnout will not be nearly as large as the last practice......but there will be several enthusiastic and energetic rapier fencers there, and I encourage all who can, to attend.

Thank you for your time.

In service,

Duncan Hepburn
Cadet to Don Sebastian eton Frobishire