ANST - Siege Engineers Handbook

John Edgerton sirjon at netcom.com
Thu Dec 10 12:37:53 PST 1998

Now Creating the Siege Engineer's Handbook!

    The known world's siege engineers are beginning the project of compiling
all the collective knowledge on siege engines, construction and use, as
applied to SCA combat, into a book. This book is intended to act as an aid
to all engineers, future engineers, marshals and war senario designers. If
you would like to be a part of this topic, please subscribe to the email
SCA Siege List by sending an email to:

  listserver at wyvernhall.com
with the following line as the only text in the message:
  subscribe sca-siege (your name here)

  EXAMPLE: subscribe sca-siege Robert of Vinhold
 For more information send questions to me at:
  rcurtice at auctoritas.com

    I am taking a survey of all those who are or would like to be siege
engineers. Please answer the following questions, and post to my email
address:

  Your SCA Name:
  Engines you have built, or wish to build:
  How long you have been working on siege engines:
  What you would find most useful, if you had the Siege Engineers Handbook
  now:

  Post response to: rcurtice at auctoritas.com

  Thanks,

  Lord Robert of Vinhold