ANST - Fw: Only 1 week

Casey&Coni weed at sage.net
Sun Dec 13 00:10:53 PST 1998

Merry Christmastime, everyone!

I had a dear friend of mine ask me a question about what would be a good
Yule Revel gift.  As I finished up the list of the things that popped into
my head I thought perhaps there might be others out there that could use it
as well.  Tempio- like many other groups out there- limits its gift limit to
$10, so I based my list on that price.

Hope this helps someone out there...

Dieterich- Black Belt in Shop Long Fu

>You asked:
>
>>I don't think I will be able to make anything but what kinds of things can
SCAers