ANST - Lady's Sewing Circle and Terrorist Society/Fighter Practice?

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 09:11:36 PST 1998

Now that my flashy message title has hopefully caught your
attention....!

My Lord and I were wondering if there is any interest out there for an
early week fighter practice in our area, Monday or Tuesday?  In tandem
with fighter practice I like to have a sewing group, pattern making,
construction, beading, embroidery, corset making, etc...keeps me busy
and out of trouble.  If I am sewing with others I find that I tend to
get more motivated and get my projects done :)

On rainy nights we tend to make alot of armour around here, and Duncan
just got a new welder and wants to play with it.  We are in Lewisville,
near the cross roads of Cross Timbers and Kirkpatrick, if anyone in the
area (or anyone who wants to drive a little) is interested in
participating please email me or call me and let me know.  Children are
always welcome.  We thought opening up our house would be a nice way to
get to know people!

email: ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Phone: 972-219-8777

Thanks!