ANST - Stargate Yule - Pearl

Michael Tucker michaelt at mechatronics.com
Mon Dec 14 11:33:47 PST 1998

Greetings, all, from Michael Silverhands, Baron of Stargate:

HE Hillary wrote to me about this subject, and asked the origins of the story of
the Pearl of Great Price. Upon her recommendation, I will write up the version
of the story as told by Baroness Neassa and me, to be posted here and in our
newsletter, "The Two Towers".

Thanks to everyone who came to our Yule Revel and made it such a success. The
chance to get together with our SCA "extended family", to revel by candlelight,
to "let skalds their sagas say"; that, for me, is at the heart of The Dream.

Happy Yule / Merry Christmas / Happy Hanukah!

Yours in service,
Michael