ANST - Ansteorra Classes

Ronnie ronna at primenet.com
Tue Dec 15 08:46:35 PST 1998

Butting my big nose in here just so no hurt feelings bite the calm exchange
of information that I so enjoy on this List, I read Teleri's post as an
offer to send information.  I read Pug's as a precautionary request, pretty
much to everyone, to avoid jamming up the List by following Teleri's example
of netiquette.

In a list where people subscribe and unsubscribe daily, it's a very good
idea to sometimes restate those kinds of things, so a well-meaning soul
doesn't inadvertently spam us with helpful items we may not want/need,
creating a volume of mail has to go through the Listserver, sorta like
putting a size 14 into a size 10 garb.

But, what do I know?

Ronnie.