ANST - 12th night text flyer

ches ches at io.com
Tue Dec 15 13:18:23 PST 1998

 January 9, 1999

Sokol Hall, Ennis, Texas

Noon - 11pm

The time is the Third Crusade (approximately 1180 A.D.) and the crusaders
have taken the town of Antioch. His excellency Edwin FitzLloyd Cordially
invites one and all to come celebrate the season and feast upon a
sumptuous repast of Middle Eastern Foods prepared by Lord Corwin MagEoin.
Our site is Sokol Hall in Ennis, Tx. It opens at 10 am for table
decoration with festivities beginning at noon. Site closes at 11pm. There
is a cash bar on site so no outside alcohol is allowed. (It is being
specially stocked with some favorites.)

A delicious feast will be prepared. While there is no limit on the feast,
we would appreciate advance reservations. Please contact Ly. Margarite
McBridin.

Make checks or Money Orders payable to: SCA Inc., Barony of the Steppes.

Event Steward:

Lord Alasdair MacEogan
Bryan Hanson
972-979-6625 Voice Mail
bhanson1 at airmail.net

Feast Steward:

Lord Corwin MagEoin
Jack Hubbard
3652 Cloverdale Lane
Farmersbranch, Tx 75234
972-488-0979
CorwinMagEoin at yahoo.com

Reservations:

Lady Margarite McBridin
MKA Michelle Townsend
1907 Green Meadow Court
Arlington, Texas 76013
(817) 469-6173
LyMM at juno.com

(Virtual scribe note: I know the following links are to the coronation
folder but the two events are being held at the same site. :) I was asked
to put up the 12thnight site after I completed the Coronation site.)

HOTELS!! http://www.io.com/~ches/coronation99/hotels.html

Map http://www.io.com/~ches/coronation99/sokolmap.gif

Directions from the Steward:
>From Dallas take I45 south. Take exit 251 and turn east on HWY 34. About 2
miles the site will be a large white building on your left.