ANST - Sir FINN?!

Fionnghal fionghal at chaosbutterfly.com
Thu Dec 3 11:03:06 PST 1998

> My fellow Ansteorrans,
>    It would seem that the methods for Finn Kelly identification have
>    arisen as
> a topic. Having had continual contact with this particularly noble species
> for almost a decade, I offer the following list for ease in spotting
> Countus Hibernicas:
>    1) Predominantly green and yellow markings
>    2) A continually improving limp ( possibly from contact with the
>    inferior
> Chivaralus Anglicas)
>    3) Constant grinning and a distinct hand-over-heart gesture
>    4) Area in and around nesting territory permiated with aroma of whiskey
>    5) The presence of redheads, an indicator of heavy feeding
>  If perhaps you should wish to imitate it's call, to entertain at social
> events, simply use the Kermit-the-Frog, lowered an octave or so.
>

>  His ever-lovin' apprentice,
> HL Fionnagain

Yaa.. I saw that Sir Finn guy you have been talking about.  He was
on a bus sitting next to Elvis!

Sorry, but I couldn't resist, this thread has gone on WAY longer
than to remain serious about it.

Always in service,
Fionnghal Nic Phaidin
Dancer of the Way

Disorder arises from order, cowardice arises from courage,
weakness arises from strength.
                               -Sun Tzu, The Art of War