ANST - Fw: Only 1 week

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Dec 14 15:57:32 PST 1998

Jube & Melinda Kinser wrote about Sir Dieterich's useful gift list:

> Thanks a ton was having major mind block on a gift thank you!!
> Aerin of Adlersruhe

For even more ideas, take a look at this file in the SCA-INC
section of my Florilegium:

largess-ideas-msg (46K) 10/15/97    Ideas for largess and gifts. Royalty gifts.

This has recently been a topic on the SCA-Arts list also and I will
be adding some of the suggestions from there to this list in the
near future.

For some ideas on food gifts this file in the FOOD section might
be of interest:

food-gifts-msg    (11K) 12/ 1/98    Period food items that make good gifts.

As this is a new file, it may not be on the website yet. If you can't
find it there, let me know and I will send it by email.

My files are on the web at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

And a Happy Yule to all of you.

Lord Stefan li Rous