ANST - [Fwd: Fwd: Please read this <fwd> (fwd)]

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Dec 15 12:11:33 PST 1998

ROBB, AARON D. (ROBBAD at dall0886c.dlls.tdprs.state.tx.us) said something that sounded like:
> OK folks, I don't want to be a wet blanket during this holiday giving time,
> but THIS IS A HOAX.

You are 100% correct. Unfortunately I have not had a chance to send out
th notice regarding it. It has already been added to the filters though.

I appologize for this one not already being in the filters, since this is
an old HOAX as well.

In Service,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "The problem's plain to see
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   Too much technology."