ANST - Upcoming Events

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Tue Dec 15 16:18:25 PST 1998

January  in Northern Ansteorra:
 Jan 8-10 :    Steppes 12 th Night - Steppes /Dallas
Jan 15-17 :    Coronation of Gunthar and Sara - Steppes/Dallas
Jan 22-24:     WinterKingdom - Northkeep / Tulsa
Jan 22-24:     Bonwicke's 12th Night - Bonwicke/Lubbock
Jan 22-24:     Elfsea Baronial College and Artisan - Elfsea/Ft. Worth
Enjoy!

dbackli at yahoo.com on 12/15/98 03:45:35 PM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG