ANST - wInterkingdom Call for Teachers

Scott Fridenberg scottf at ns1.okom.net
Tue Dec 15 19:57:05 PST 1998

Greetings Good Gentles,

Northkeep's annual Arts & Sciences Collegium wInterkingdom is fast
approaching. We invite the best teachers to come and share their knowledge
with others and to help them get more out of the SCA. This is not just an
event for newcomers, but is for everyone.

We have a new location this year! The event will be held at the Plaza
Community Center, 420 Plaza Court (2nd Street and Adams Road), Sand
Springs, Oklahoma, on Saturday, January 23, 1999. It will be a one-day
event once again. The classes will run from 9 am to12 noon and from 1 pm to
4 pm.  In the evening, we will hold a feast and court.

This is our tenth wInterkingdom, and we would like to invite any who wish
to come
and teach a class at our event.  As is our tradition, we will waive the
site fee for our teachers.  You may download an electronic version of the
teachers form from our website http://www.webzone.net/merle/winterkingdom/
, request that we email you a copy (please specify Mac or Windows), or we
can mail you a print copy please send us your address. The website also
includes more details about the event.

We would like to have the forms back by Friday January 8, 1999. We will
send  confirmation and a schedule to you before the event. We will also
post the schedule on the web. If you have any questions or concerns please
contact us.

In Service,
The Autocrats

H.L. Robert Fitzmorgan 	                        Ld. Konstantin Drozd
Scott Fridenberg			Christopher Merle
Rt. 1 Box 386			6163 S Zunis
Skiatook, OK  74070		Tulsa, OK  74136
(918) 263-4036			(918) 743-5883
scottf at okom.net			merle at webzone.net

Please, no calls after 9PM CST

Robert Fitzmorgan				http://www.okom.net/~scottf/
Barony of Northkeep,  Ansteorra		Cry Ribbit!  And let slip the frogs
of war!