ANST - wInterkingdom Call for Teachers

Rikki Mitman esmitman at ghg.net
Wed Dec 16 05:19:24 PST 1998

My lord:

Although time is short, you may be able to get some of the teachers who
have listed classes in the Classes Available in Ansteorra database to come
to your event. If you can open a MS Word file, I can email you a copy of
the list.

In service,

Mistress Teleri ferch Pawl

http://www.webzone.net/merle/winterkingdom/