ANST - Volunteers for Projects.

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 14:02:16 PST 1998

Hi.

I am currently invovled with 2 projects that I would really love some
volunteers to help.

The first is a sewing project to complete banners for Coronation.

The skills required are the ability to do a straight hem, and simple
machine applique.  The projects will be pre-cut and put together, all I
need are enthusiastic volunteers to help with the final sewing.  Please
call me direct at 972-219-8777 if you would like to help.  We have a
work party at my house Tuesday evening for anyone who would like to
participate, I can promise you at the very least Christmas Cookies and
hot chocolate.  I will be working on these each day until they are
finished, so if you cant make it Tuesday, don't be shy, any day but
Christmas and Christmas eve is probably going to be dedicated to
finishing these.  So please call me!

The second one (for those who don't sew) is that I am helping to
organzie servers to serve feast to the populace at 12th Night.  If you
would like to help call or email me direct.  Serving feast can be a
blast and I am personally putting up a prize of a Tudor Shirt or Chemise
made by my own hands for the most entertaining participant of the
serving team.

Thanks for reading, please volunteer..... :)

Duchess Larissa
(who is currently entangled in some few hundred yards of black and gold
fabric!)