ANST - Dreidel question

Gary Koehler midnightk at htcomp.net
Mon Dec 21 15:36:24 PST 1998

I believe Janet that it seems to be more favored around the holiday
season..although I will ask a friend of mine who is jewish and currently in
Israel.. I do know that not only the children play it but the adults find it
fun as the do a bit of friendly betting with it.. hope my answer helps...

going to dig my dreidel out to try and remember the exacts on it.....

Annora
MKA Patty Koehler