ANST - Name the Database

Rikki Mitman esmitman at ghg.net
Tue Dec 22 09:39:58 PST 1998

As many of you will have heard by now, I've developed a database of
available teachers and their classes in Ansteorra, which event stewards and
others can use to schedule SCA-relevant classes at events or other
gatherings.

So far, I've been referring to it by the rather unimaginative name of
Classes Available in Ansteorra. I'd like to do better. Maybe the Rolls of
Something. Or not.

So I'm soliciting ideas from the known world at large here. I'm not
interested in a Latin name, though a Welsh/Irish name (if pronounceable)
holds high appeal. Otherwise, plain English will do. Any suggestions?

Thanks very much,

Mistress Teleri ferch Pawl
Barony of the Stargate
Ansteorra

Oh, and if you're in Ansteorra and can teach or need classes in the near
future, by all means, contact me at mailto:esmitman at ghg.net.