ANST - Thank you for your calls and letters

Russell Rischard rischard at swbell.net
Tue Dec 22 22:59:40 PST 1998

I would like to take a moment to thank those of you who have taken the
time to call and e-mail my wife Countess Anne with "get well soon"
greetings the past two weeks.  Though, with her kidneys, any infection
is a concern, a large dose of antibiotics and a few weeks of rest have
her still easily tiring, but mostly recovered.  Fortunately, I have been
able to take my Christmas vacation a little early this year and have
been home since last Thursday.  The next few days will be quite hectic
around here (trying to buy/wrap Christmas gifts for our four kids), so
if the answering machine picks up, please go ahead a leave a message.
It is heartwarming to know that your thoughts are with us and, in
return, we wish you joy and prosperity in this Holiday Season.

Duke Jean Richard Malcolmson, K.S.C.A.

P.S.  Though, I do most of the typing from this e-mail address, it also
can be used for personal and Ministry of Children mail for Anne.