ANST - help finding a motel

ches ches at io.com
Mon Dec 28 10:16:59 PST 1998

>From http://www.io.com/~ches/coronation99/hotels.html Borek, my co-steward
stays at the Ennis Inn a lot, we are both staying there for the event
since we will be cleaning til 3am or so depending on the help. hint
hint... ;) he can be reached at borekvv at hotmail.com.

Here is the listing but you will need to go to an online yellow pages to
get the maps. Go to Infoseek.com at the top you will see the words "Yellow
Pages" click on it. On the next page enter Hotels for keyword and Ennis Tx
for city. It will list the following hotels and little maps of where they
are. Hope that helps! :)

Ennis Inn
207 S Interstate Hwy 45,
Ennis, TX 75119