ANST - results from Candlemas

Vanora Villon de Paris vanora at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 22:08:31 PST 1998

Salut from Vanora!

   Well, for the heavy weapons list in honour of our dear Baroness
Jehanne... Lord Timo won paired against Phelan (sp?) in the final round
fighting sword-n-board on very muddy ground. (Good fight, guys! Nice
spin, Timo!)

   Pardon me for not remebering the fellow's name who won light weapons
or knowing those who won the brewing or bardic... my mind has been
elsewhere.  ;)

~Lady Vanora~
>Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 08:37:21 -0600
>To: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
>From: psobaka at mail.myriad.net (harry billings)
>Subject: ANST - results from Candlemas
>
>So who won what at Candlemas and who is representing Ansteorra at Gulf
War