ANST - Candlemas feast

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 2 08:47:26 PST 1998

Good Monday Everyone,

Since Mistress Gunnora posted her FANTASTIC Finnish Meatloaf recipe, please allow
me to praise the entire Candlemas feast. The servers were well-fed, the feasters
appeared well-fed, and the food was very good. As a server I really appreciated
the little gifts given by the feasters as well as the Head Cook to the kitchen
staff.

Speaking only as a kitchen drudge it was a wonderful meal with wonderful food,
speaking as a cook I have to admire Aquilanne for looking so Damned cool the
entire time!

Yers,

Gunthar