ANST - Letters of Intent for Lyonnesse

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Sun Feb 1 16:15:25 PST 1998

I have received a missive from Lady Lyonnesse, urging me to remind everyone
that those who wish to compete in the Tournee de Lyonnese as a fighter or
as an artisan must send their Letter of Intent to the Lady Lyonnesse.

The Letters must be received no later than February 23, and should include
the name of the combatant as well as the name and rank of the lady granting
sponsorship.  Artisans do not need a sponsor, as Lady Lyonnesse is a Patron
of the Arts. Please include a return address so information booklets may be
sent by return post.

All Letters of Intent should be sent to:

                                  Lady Lyonnesse
                                 c/o Karen C. Moon
                            3270 Nacogdoches Road #1311
                              San Antonio, Texas 78217
                                  (210) 657-1311

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)