ANST - Candlemas feast

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Mon Feb 2 11:44:38 PST 1998

Good Day, Sir Gunther,

Being a proud baron, let me say thank you, Sir Knight, both for your
very kind praise of Mistress Aqualanne and her excellent crew and for
your service in serving the feast. If anyone deserved to sit back and
enjoy a feast, it would be the head cook for the recent Twelfth Night
feast!

Praise of a feast from a cook of your skill and renown is high praise,
indeed. Mistress Aqualanne is multi-talented lady and we are most
lucky to have her here in the barony.

Thank you very much, my brother,

Pendaran