ANST - Pictures from Candlemas

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Feb 2 08:25:09 PST 1998

Greetings unto Vanora,

Perhaps you mean my lady wife, Alina Mitchell? She had on a red dress
with a pinkish undertunic. She is often taking pictures at events. She
also did the photos at your Knight's wedding. She has long, straight
blond hair.

Unfortunately, she didn't get any pictures of me getting my Sable
Crane (or even see it) as she was in the kitchen at the time. Anyone else
get a picture?

She can be reached at: lg_photo at texas.net

Stefan li Rous

PS: She is about to graduate with her photography degree in May. I'm
sure she would be available for special photo portraits at SCA events.
Do you have a portrait of yourself in your best medieval garb? T'would
make a great present for someone special.