ANST - Q? - War Tabards

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Feb 5 11:08:19 PST 1998

On  5 Feb 98 at 9:01, Dwayne K Puckett wrote:

> Did someone say screen printing?!?!?

figured that would catch someones attention out there ... have
delved into fabric printing in the past (silkscreen, batike, tie-dye
...as the terminally stained ex-bathroom will attest) but no longer
have the space/setup to work in that medium (bales of insulation
staked where my work table lives and bathroom dismanteled for
rebuild ....)

figured there were some more folk out there already with a production
setup.   the "mass produced" armband / helm band / helm cover seemed
such a obvious solution to a issue that was being bashed about.

quick request, if you have any good sources of screen material,
resist,  and decent inks (for low volume art-work) please drop me a
reference via email ... the local source i was using closed down and
the other options are *way* too pricey .. 'wolf needs some new
screens.

'wolf
... any good tie-dyers out there?  have a favored pattern that i
would like to have replicated

... in diversity there is strength